Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oxo Good Grips 1155901 Green Salad Spinner


At the Moment my body weight still maintain coz I haven't wore the PB for long time... Obesity and Ageing is worrying me much... Lately i broke the chair at the office..(the second chair).. It may sound petty but for the first chair coz of the lump on the floor... the second one I'm not really sure but it seem the same old same old problem .. Well my boss ( I guessed ) got a headache for the dysfunctional utilities. Ok.. back to the weight problem.. I'm trying to change my diet and at the same time to save some money for thing that I long to do... But I found it really challenging and for someone that using retail (foodie) as my therapy, It's almost impossible for me. Ok back to main item Salad Spinner.. I'm trying to eat more vegetable and less carb which is sound ridiculous for me, but i have to say it for me good (hehe )... Ok i'll find this item is quit interesting ... Why because i saw Jamie Oliver my Favourite Chef using it to do a salad. Well i'ts hard to find these item in Malaysia... I've bought my vege yesterday but still not able to do so.. Why? woke up really late ..Ok til the next post.. Daa...

No comments:

Post a Comment